Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Meatballs


My dinner looked so good tonight, I couldn't resist posting a picture and the recipe. I made spaghetti (for Cory) and meatballs. I also made myself a side of sauteed spinach with balsamic vinegar. Here's the recipe for the meatballs...
1 lb. ground beef
1 lb. ground pork
1/2 c. parmesan cheese
3/4 c. bread crumbs
2 eggs
3 cloves garlic (grated)
2 tsp. italian herb seasoning
pinch red pepper flakes
salt
pepper

I mix the ingredients and roll the meatballs, which I put on a baking sheet. I bake the meatballs at around 375 degrees for 25 minutes. The recipe makes about 24 meatballs. When they're done, I take them out of the oven and put them into the sauce (which is mostly Barilla tomato basil sauce with some of my mom's canned tomatoes crushed and mixed in). I let it simmer together for about 5 minutes, and then it's eating time! I grated some asiago cheese on top of my meatballs tonight. It was really really really good! :)

I didn't realize it until just now, but I downloaded some pictures of our cat, Adrienne, with the dinner pics. She likes to sit like a human, and she firmly believes that she is one.

Weird cat...

No comments:

Post a Comment