Friday, April 3, 2009

A looooooooooong week

So, it's been a long week. My students haven't been particularly well-behaved, which exhausts me... It's all okay though--only 33 days until summer. Ahh, summer. Nothing but kickball played with little kids in the sunshine at day camp. Paradise!

One bright spot in the week--it was my husband's birthday! He got Royals-Yankees tickets, and we're looking forward to going to the game.

And now back to what this blog is supposed to be about--reading. Sadly, I must admit that I haven't finished a single book this week due to the aforementioned exhaustion and birthday (with celebration). :( Surely I can finish Anne of Ingleside this weekend. I'm hitting a lull with the Anne books, so I think that it's time to move on to something else. Comment if you've got suggestions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment